Part-Time - Responsible for maintaining relationship with clients and producing well written search engine friendly content.
May I Apply If No Openings Are Available?
tl;dr The short answer is, yes please!
We do some things differently:
- We rarely post job openings, even when they are available.
- We accept applications even if no job openings are posted.
- We often interview applicants even if we are not currently hiring.
- We interview a high percentage of applicants who apply (even if they are under-qualified or if we are not hiring.)
- We interview applicants for job positions that they did not apply for.
Why do we do this? We have found that we get better results and build more relationships that bloom into great job opportunities at a later date.
Because of these differences, we recommend that you:
- Apply, even if no job opening is posted.
- Be ready to interview, even if no job opening is posted.
- Be prepared to interview for a job position you did not apply for.
- Reapply each year or when you have a relevant change to your resume (such as a new skill, job experience or more education).
Positions We Look For
- App Developers - iOS and Android.
- User Experience Developers (UX/UI) - for mobile and web apps.
- Web Designers - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Graphic Designers - for print work and digital, logos, business cards, branding
- Animators - 3D and 2D
- Video Editors and Producers - for web and TV
- Voice Talent - for advertisements and projects
- Writers - web content, technical, editors, copywriters, creative, bloggers
- Marketers - Email, SEM, SEO, Social Media
- Server Techs - Hosting, Backup, Email
- Computer Repair and Support - Macs, PCs, Tablets, Phones
- Account Representatives - Phone and email support for clients