When you want to add an image to your website, you have two options:
- Add from your previously uploaded images.
- Upload the image to your WordPress site while you add it.
You can follow the steps below to learn how to add an image to a page or a post. Note: We will use screenshots from adding an image to a post for this tutorial.
- First, make sure you’re logged into your WordPress Dashboard.
- If you want to add an image to a post, click Posts, or if you want to add it to a page, you’ll click Pages.
- Next, click Edit under the Page or Post you wish to add your image on.
- In the text editor, click on the Add Block button.
- Then, click on Image.
- If your image is already on your WordPress site, you can click Media Library; if you need to add it, then click Upload. Note: If your image is already in your Media Library, skip to the last step.
- Next, find and select your file on your computer and click Open to upload the image to your Media Library.
- With your image selected, click Insert into the post.
Once your image is uploaded and your page or post has been published, your new image will be visible on your website.
About RdyToGo, Firebolt, and the Pro-How Technology Training Service
RdyToGo, pronounced “Ready To Go,” is a creative marketing agency with design studios in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and Jacksonville, Florida.
Our mission is to help entrepreneurs better the world. We do this with our web design, branding, marketing, and training services.
It is very important to offer marketing and technology-based training through our Pro-How service because it speaks directly about our mission, vision, and beliefs. Additionally, we offer static WordPress hosting services through Firebolt for those who need the performance.
What can RdyToGo do to further our mission? Education, promotion, and empowerment are the keys to helping entrepreneurs #BetterTheWorld. We use our specific skills in the following ways.
- Education: RdyToGo offers the Pro-How service to train people with skills to help them change their world.
- Promotion: Our creative marketing, branding, and web design services promote our clients, helping more people know what they can do.
- Empowerment: At our core, we feel that all people, regardless of background, deserve to enjoy the reward of their hard work. Our efforts are designed to empower people to grow, make changes in their lives, and better the world.
Why not join RdyToGo on our adventure? Try our free and paid training services, or hire us for your marketing, web design, or branding project. Call 1-888-705-3403 or visit RdyToGo.com to get started.