By changing your WordPress theme you’re able to customize the layout, functionality, color scheme, and more about how your website’s appearance and functionality.
- First, you’ll want to make sure you are logged into the correct WordPress site.
- Next, from your dashboard, proceed to the Themes menu by going to Appearance > Themes.
- On the Themes menu, hover over the Theme you want, and click Activate.
Congratulations, you have learned how to change your website theme in WordPress!
About RdyToGo, Firebolt, and the Pro-How Technology Training Service
RdyToGo, pronounced “Ready To Go,” is a creative marketing agency with design studios in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and Jacksonville, Florida.
Our mission is to help entrepreneurs better the world. We do this with our web design, branding, marketing, and training services.
It is very important to offer marketing and technology-based training through our Pro-How service because it speaks directly about our mission, vision, and beliefs. Additionally, we offer static WordPress hosting services through Firebolt for those who need the performance.
What can RdyToGo do to further our mission? Education, promotion, and empowerment are the keys to helping entrepreneurs #BetterTheWorld. We use our specific skills in the following ways.
- Education: RdyToGo offers the Pro-How service to train people with skills to help them change their world.
- Promotion: Our creative marketing, branding, and web design services promote our clients, helping more people know what they can do.
- Empowerment: At our core, we feel that all people, regardless of background, deserve to enjoy the reward of their hard work. Our efforts are designed to empower people to grow, make changes in their lives, and better the world.
Why not join RdyToGo on our adventure? Try our free and paid training services, or hire us for to take on your marketing, web design, or branding project. Call 1-888-705-3403 or visit RdyToGo.com to get started.