Definitions May Constitute Part of Your Agreement
All terms, conditions, definitions, disclosures, and disclaimers in this "Legal Definitions" webpage constitute part of the Contract, Estimate, or Agreement that referenced this webpage. These legal definitions are used by more than one of RdyToGo's legal agreements, some definitions may not be used and therefore will not apply to your Contract, Estimate, or Agreement.
- Domains also called Website Domains or Domain Names means the unique names used on the Internet to refer to a website or other Internet service. (Example: www.YOURNAMEHERE.com). Domain Name registrations are a reoccurring cost that the Client pays to Third-Party services known as Domain Registrars.
- Domain Registrars also called Domain Name Registrars means the organizations or commercial entities that manages the reservation of Internet Domain Names. Domain Registrars are Third-Party services.
- Hosting Services or Hosting means a type of service that leases computer and Internet resources for the purpose of making a website accessible to the public, typically in a data center.
- Open Source or Open Source Software means any software licensed with an Open Source License. All Open Source Software is also Third-Party.
- Open Source License means a type of software license that complies with the “Open Source Definition” found on the internet webpage located at https://opensource.org/osd. A list of currently valid Open Source Licenses is found on the internet webpage located at https://opensource.org/licenses/alphabetical.
- Out-Of-Scope Work means any work and related costs that are not part of the Services. Out-Of-Scope Work is any work that goes beyond what is described in the Scope Of Work section of the Contract, Estimate, or Agreement.
- Payment Schedules collectively refer to the various time schedules and monetary compensations the Client follows for making payments to the Provider.
- Renewal Payments mean the reoccurring payments that the Client makes to continue the Services for an additional Service Period.
- Selected Service Plan means the specific Service Plan agreed upon by the Client and the Provider.
- Services mean all the services the Provider will perform on behalf of the Client as described in the Scope of Work section of the Contract, Estimate, or Agreement.
- Service Period means the time period during which the Provider will perform the Services.
- Service Plans collectively refer to the various service plans that the Provider offers. Each Service Plan includes different limits and costs.
- Third-Parties collectively refer to any product, service, project, company, technology, file, or anything that is a third party in relation to this Contract, Estimate, or Agreement. An example of a Third-Party code is a shopping cart script or plugin created by a company or person other than the Provider or the Client. The Client may be bound to the Third-Party’s legal terms, license restrictions, and agreements. The Client may also be responsible to pay a Third-Party for the use of some service or fee. Additionally, a Third-Party may be responsible for some part of the Client’s website or business and the problems that arise from their involvement.