What is RdyMenu?
RdyMenu is RdyToGo’s own proprietary HD television menu board technology and service. Do you own or manage a business or restaurant and need a digital menu board? RdyMenu is an inexpensive solution that you can use to show your menu or advertise your services. The message you convey is up to you.
Who Is RdyMenu For?
The short answer is: Business.
- Restaurants can use the RdyMenu to display food and prices.
- Hotels could place a RdyMenu in the lobby.
- Tradeshows and conferences could use RdyMenu to broadcast upcoming sessions and announcements.
- Professional offices can display important information in their lobby.
- Car dealerships can show off their lineup with gorgeous imagery focused on features and styling.
- Craft brew bars can show what’s on tap and show the alcohol by volume and other details.
- Retail centers can advertise with their wayfinding signs.
What Makes RdyMenu Unique?
Unlike other HDTV menu technologies, each slide or screen displayed on a RdyMenu is professionally custom designed by our experienced graphics designers here at RdyToGo. No one on your staff will have to learn complicated new technology to operate your HDTV based menu.
What Do I Need?
The RdyMenu technology runs on a ROKU devices like the Streaming Stick or Roku 3. You will need a 1080p capable HDTV with a HDMI port, an appropriate ROKU device, and a Wireless Internet Connection. Once you have your TV installed, our team will install our proprietary app (or channel in Roku speak) to your Roku device and configure it.
What Does RdyToGo Need?
RdyToGo will need a copy of your printed menu and pictures of your menu items if you have any. RdyToGo will then design the initial slides or screens of your RdyMenu. Once you approve, and your TV and Roku are setup, we will publish and make your RdyMenu live.
How Can I Get a RdyMenu and What Does It Cost?
Call us at 1-888-705-3403 to get started today.