<- Back to Current Job Listings
Type: Part-Time 10-15 hours per week. Entry level.
Apply Now | Application Information
ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE TASKS
- Develop and manage client accounts
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, using a CRM
- Be responsible for each client account and the overall relationship
- Guidance and stewardship throughout the digital and creative processes
- Present work to clients, with other team members
- Drive outcomes, profitability, and productivity of your accounts
WEB CONTENT WRITER TASKS
- Write and send newsletter and agency blog.
- Write posts and articles on various websites.
- Contact and interview clients to collect information, write content for various web pages.
- Create writing that is optimized for the web. Common web content writing practices include:
- Succinct, fact-filled content
- An engaging, active tone
- Writing broken up by subheadings
- Use of bulleted lists
- Embedded links throughout the text
- Basic understanding of SEO practices needed.
- WordPress and blogging skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma
- Works quickly and efficiently